Upscale Assisted Living in South Carolina
Wellmore offers upscale Assisted Living in SC locations such as Daniel Island, Tega Cay, and Lexington. A move to Wellmore means access to a full continuum of care services all under one roof. You will never have to go through a move again.
Assisted Living at Wellmore is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!
Wellmore offers services and amenities such as:
- Providing care in a luxury apartment home
- Developing a curated social and dining lifestyle that encourages families to visit often
- Offering an all-inclusive, transparent pricing model that’s easy to understand and allows our families to plan long-term
- Housing a continuum of services under one roof so future moves can be avoided
The residents of our Assisted Living enjoy:
- Spacious studio-suite, one and two bedroom apartments with granite counters, wood cabinets and tiled, private bathrooms
- Pet-friendly living
- 24/7 on-site Registered Nurse
- Medication management
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Concierge & Transportation services
- Restaurant-style meals daily in our Formal Dining Room or Bar & Bistro
- Professional Salon & Spa
- Basic utilities including Wi-Fi
- Daily Social and Wellness activities
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Care is personally guided by a Licensed Nurse, coordinating with the Member, Family and Personal Physicians
- On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech & Language Rehab
- Landscaped courtyards
- Activity rooms
All-Inclusive Pricing at Wellmore
At Wellmore, our approach to pricing is unique because it was developed by families and for families who want to spend time enjoying life with their loved one, not looking at a bill. Our model is simple – you pay one price based on the apartment you select.
More than a pricing model, this approach aligns closely with our commitment to caring for your loved one. At other communities, residents often pay a base monthly amount and then incur “points” or are placed in various levels of care as their needs increase. We have seen it all… communities offering medication management (but only for a certain number of medications), charging for band-aids, or rationing out care because it wasn’t included in the amount they were paying.
This puts unnecessary stress on the resident, their families and on caregivers. Instead of being focused on providing great care, staff are placed under pressure and often incentivized to collect information on how much care a resident is receiving so the community can charge accordingly.
For more information on Assisted Living prices at Wellmore click here.