Charleston Assisted Living Community
Assisted Living in Charleston, SC at Wellmore of Daniel Island is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!
Speak with our Lifestyle Advisor at (843) 566-1000.
Wellmore of Daniel Island Advantage
- All-Inclusive Pricing in Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- 24/7 on-site registered nurse
- Pet friendly community
- Daily social calendar to stimulate the brain and body
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Evening campus security
- Concierge Service
- Weekly laundry & housekeeping
- Maintenance-free living
- All utilities including cable and Wi-Fi
Features & Amenities
- Apartments ranging from studio to two-bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Wellness Center with indoor, heated therapy pool & fitness equipment room
- Salon & Spa
- The Wellmore of Daniel Island Dining Experience
- Full Service Bar
- Anytime snacks
- Courtyards, libraries and gathering rooms
We understand that one of the biggest concerns you or your loved one may have is that a transition to Assisted Living can often mean a decreased quality of life. It’s this concern that we work to alleviate every day of the year. Therefore, at Wellmore of Daniel Island, our care services are designed with one thing in mind — independence.
Whether it’s our restaurant-style fine dining services, our luxurious and well-equipped apartment homes or our calendar of vibrant social activities, our Assisted Living services are second to none. And with our all-inclusive transparent pricing, you’ll be able to plan effectively for all the stages of aging. We believe that any person at any age in any condition can get better. And our daily goal is to enable this improvement in quality of life for every one of our Members.
Assisted Living Apartments: Studio
Assisted Living Apartments: One Bedroom
No hidden fees; No surprise charges.
You shouldn’t have to worry about various “levels of care” or “points” like many communities charge. With Level of Care Pricing, your rate could increase at any moment as a result of increased care. The most challenging part of this type of pricing model for a consumer is that your monthly fees could change without any notice which makes it difficult to budget adequately. Your bill should be the least of your worries.