Charleston SC’s Best Retirement Community
Wellmore of Daniel Island near Charleston, SC is an upscale retirement community. A move to Wellmore of Daniel Island means access to a full continuum of care services all under one roof. You will never have to go through a move again.
Assisted Living at Wellmore is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!
Wellmore of Daniel Island retirement community offers services and amenities such as:
- Providing care in a luxury apartment home
- Developing a curated social and dining lifestyle that encourages families to visit often
- Offering an all-inclusive, transparent pricing model that’s easy to understand and allows our families to plan long-term
- Housing a continuum of services under one roof so future moves can be avoided
For Assisted Living pricing in Daniel Island click here.
Wellmore offers the most aggressive, most competitive short-term rehab services in the area. The focus is on you – your outcomes, your goals and returning you home stronger than you were before.
Wellmore of Daniel Island retirement community’s short-term rehab focuses on three main areas: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy. The goals of Rehab Services include:
- Improved Walking – Ability, quality & tolerance
- Improved balance
- Decreased fall risk
- Improved functional mobility & safety
- Pain relief
- Skin integrity/Edema
- Increased communication skills
- Improved reading, writing, listening, speaking and comprehension
- To address deficits in memory
- Improved ability to follow directions
- Improved quality of speech
- To address breath support
Nursing homes get a bad rap, and for good reason. Most of us have visited a loved one in a community and have unpleasant memories associated with that experience. At Wellmore, we hear all the time, “I can’t believe this is a nursing home.” And they’re right… our community doesn’t look, smell, taste or feel like any nursing home you’ve ever visited.
At Wellmore retirement community, you will have access to services and amenities such as:
- Furnished, private accommodations with flat-screen television and tiled, private bathrooms
- Daily oversight by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director
- 24/7 care
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Specialized social activities to meet each resident’s needs
- Restaurant-style meals daily prepared in an open-concept kitchen
- On-site luxurious salon and spa – tailoring treatments to our residents’ age, diet, and stress-specific health and beauty needs
- Spacious activity and therapy areas including a landscaped courtyard
- Rehab services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with heated indoor therapy pool
At Reflections at Wellmore™, our focus is on family engagement first because we believe our residents’ quality of life improves when families are involved and want to visit often. Our mission is to create meaning and purpose for our residents, their families, and for our team of frontline caregivers.
Highlights of our program include…
- Luxury apartment studios
- Caregivers certified through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Engagement sessions with families that allow for personal input and celebration
- A social dining model which encourages relaxation and fun (i.e. we make a killer martini)
There’s no doubt that caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s is a tough journey. We want families to look forward to their visits, so every part of our day is designed for them to do that.