Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Locations in Charleston, Lexington and Tega Cay, SC
At Reflections at Wellmore™, our focus is on family engagement first because we believe our residents’ quality of life improves when families are involved and want to visit often. Our mission is to create meaning and purpose for our residents, their families and for our team of frontline caregivers. Highlights of our program include…
- Luxury apartment studios
- Caregivers certified through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Engagement sessions with families that allow for personal input and celebration
- A social dining model which encourages relaxation and fun (i.e. we make a killer martini)
There’s no doubt that caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s is a difficult journey. We want families to look forward to their visits, and every part of our day is designed so they can do just that. We encourage you to schedule an appointment at your convenience to learn more about everything Wellmore offers.Schedule an Appointment
Memory Care Services and Amenities
- Spacious studio apartments with granite counters, wood cabinets and tiled, private bathrooms
- A secured courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- A choice of indoor common areas
- Personalized care plans
- Program activities overseen by licensed nurse with special training in dementia related conditions
- 24/7 on-site Registered Nurse
- Medication management
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Family-style meals daily approved by a registered dietitian and prepared by our Executive Chef
- Concierge & Transportation services
- Professional Salon & Spa
- Basic utilities including Wi-Fi
- Daily Social and Wellness activities
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Care is personally guided by a Licensed Nurse, coordinating with the Member, Family and Personal Physicians
- On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech & Language Rehab
- Landscaped courtyards
- Activity rooms
- On-site rehabilitation services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with indoor therapy pool
How Memory Care Works
Adult children spending quality time with a parent or loved one without worrying about meals, quality of care and safety is a blessing. For those affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia, being around caregivers who understand the disease and care for the person and their integrity is transformational.
As part of our memory care program, nurturing caregivers regularly engage memory care residents in activities that stimulate the mind. The exercises we use—which are based around memory, reasoning and information processing—have been shown to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s and dementia and help keep the mind active. Our luxury memory care facilities are designed by experts in Alzheimer’s and dementia to ease the stresses of daily life through a secure, easily maneuverable and brightly lit environment. Members of our memory care communities enjoy an active and engaging lifestyle that includes access to daily social activities, an award-winning wellness program and personalized fine-dining administered by an on-site dietician.
At Wellmore, memory care is available to adults at all stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia, and treatment is personalized to each individual. Since symptoms of wandering are common in dementia patients, particularly those in the late stages of the disease, our memory care facilities are kept secure to ensure member safety. We also provide 24-hour monitoring by a professional staff who are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Wellmore’s comprehensive social and wellness programs, choice of fine dining and personalized approach to memory care promotes a sense of dignity and purpose for our members. We can’t control life’s challenges, but Alzheimer’s and dementia care at Wellmore helps members live well while ensuring their future needs are met with grace and respect.
Three Wellmore Locations
Wellmore provides memory care services to all three of our South Carolina communities—located in Charleston, Lexington and Tega Cay. While each community is unique in its own way, they all offer the same level of high-quality care to members with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Wellmore of Daniel Island provides dedicated memory care facilities for members with Alzheimer’s and dementia within our upscale senior living community. Memory care patients come to us from all around Charleston and the surrounding areas.
Wellmore of Lexington offers quality Alzheimer’s and dementia care within our high-end continuing care retirement community. For the best memory care facilities in the Lexington, SC area, look no further than Wellmore.
Memory care at Wellmore of Tega Cay is top-of-the-line. We offer the best in Alzheimer’s and dementia care to the greater Charlotte, NC area. Take a tour of our Tega Cay location and experience the Weller Difference.
Memory Care Pricing
No hidden fees; No surprise charges.
Wellmore is proud of its hassle-free pricing policy. Other communities may nickel and dime their members based on individual amenities used or a “points” system, which leads to unexpected charges or rate increases. At Wellmore, we make billing straightforward and worry-free so that residents can focus on their care.