Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Reflections™ at Wellmore Offers Locations in
Charleston, Lexington and Tega Cay, SC
At Reflections at Wellmore, our focus is on family engagement first because we believe our residents’ quality of life improves when families are involved and want to visit often. Our mission is to create meaning and purpose for our residents, their families and for our team of frontline caregivers. Highlights of our program include…
- Luxury apartment studios
- Caregivers certified through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Engagement sessions with families that allow for personal input and celebration
- A social dining model which encourages relaxation and fun (i.e. we make a killer martini)
There’s no doubt that caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s is a difficult journey. We want families to look forward to their visits, and every part of our day is designed so they can do just that. We encourage you to schedule an appointment at your convenience to learn more about everything Reflections has to offer.Schedule an Appointment
All-Inclusive Monthly Pricing
We believe that you shouldn’t have to worry about various “levels of care” or “points” charges, which are popular at many memory care communities. Under this type of pricing model, your rate could increase at any moment, without any notice, just because you receive more care. Reflections at Wellmore charges one all-inclusive monthly fee, which includes all of your care, no matter how much you need. That’s because we want billing to be the least of your worries.
At our community, you pay one rate for all your care while in memory care.
View Floorplans & Pricing for Each of Our 3 Locations:
Memory Care Services and Amenities
Reflections at Wellmore offers the following services and amenties:
- Spacious studio apartments with granite counters, wood cabinets and tiled, private bathrooms
- A secured courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- A choice of indoor common areas
- Personalized care plans
- Program activities overseen by licensed nurse with special training in dementia related conditions
- 24/7 on-site Registered Nurse
- Medication management
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Family-style meals daily approved by a registered dietitian and prepared by our Executive Chef
- Concierge & Transportation services
- Professional Salon & Spa
- Basic utilities including Wi-Fi
- Daily Social and Wellness activities
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Care is personally guided by a Licensed Nurse, coordinating with the Member, Family and Personal Physicians
- On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech & Language Rehab
- Landscaped courtyards
- Activity rooms
- On-site rehabilitation services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with indoor therapy pool
How Memory Care Works
Adult children spending quality time with a parent or loved one without worrying about meals, quality of care and safety is a blessing. For those affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia, being around caregivers who understand the disease and care for the person and their integrity is transformational.
As part of the Reflections memory care program, nurturing caregivers regularly engage members in activities that stimulate the mind. The exercises we use—which are based around memory, reasoning and information processing—have been shown to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s and dementia and help keep the mind active. Our luxury memory care facilities are designed by experts in Alzheimer’s and dementia to ease the stresses of daily life through a secure, easily maneuverable and brightly lit environment. Members of our memory care communities enjoy an active and engaging lifestyle that includes access to daily social activities, an award-winning wellness program and personalized fine-dining administered by an on-site dietician.
At Reflections at Wellmore, memory care is available to adults at all stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia, and treatment is personalized to each individual. Since symptoms of wandering are common in dementia patients, particularly those in the late stages of the disease, our memory care facilities are kept secure to ensure member safety. We also provide 24-hour monitoring by a professional staff who are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Our comprehensive social and wellness programs, choice of fine dining and personalized approach to memory care promote a sense of dignity and purpose for our members. While we can’t control life’s challenges, Alzheimer’s and dementia care through Reflections at Wellmore can help members live well while ensuring their future needs are met with grace and respect.
WAVES received the Best of the Best Award from Argentum, the nation’s largest senior living association, celebrating its outstanding achievements in Alzheimer’s programming. WAVES is an aquatic-based experience, led in our heated indoor therapy pool, giving our members a safe and fun way to exercise.
- The combination of warm, therapeutic water and low-impact aerobic activity can reduce anxiety and stress while providing a healthy outlet for excess energy.
- Members who participate in the program may enjoy improved strength & balance, appetites, better sleeping patterns and a stronger bond with their caregivers.
- We do things differently here, and we don’t settle for ordinary outcomes.
- We believe everyone can live a higher quality of life with wellness.
Three Wellmore Locations
Wellmore provides memory care services to all three of our South Carolina communities—located in Charleston, Lexington and Tega Cay. While each community is unique in its own way, they all offer the same level of high-quality care to members with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Wellmore of Daniel Island provides dedicated memory care facilities for members with Alzheimer’s and dementia within our upscale senior living community. Memory care patients come to us from all around Charleston and the surrounding areas.
Wellmore of Lexington offers quality Alzheimer’s and dementia care within our high-end continuing care retirement community. For the best memory care facilities in the Lexington, SC area, look no further than Wellmore.
Memory care at Wellmore of Tega Cay is top-of-the-line. We offer the best in Alzheimer’s and dementia care to the greater Charlotte, NC area. Take a tour of our Tega Cay location and experience the Weller Difference.