Luxury Senior Living in Charleston, SC
at Wellmore of Daniel Island
Adjacent to the Daniel Island Club, nestled amongst the trees and overlooking Beresford Creek, Wellmore of Daniel Island is the first luxury retirement community in Charleston’s vibrant island town.
Our Charleston retirement community uses a hybrid care services and wellness model based on nationally recognized initiatives which improve and extend the lives of seniors. At Wellmore of Daniel Island, we believe that anyone, at any age, in any condition can improve the quality of their life, and the social and wellness lifestyle at our community reflects this philosophy. Whether it be restaurant-style fine dining, our multimillion dollar wellness center or the person-centered attention provided by our caregivers, our members live a luxurious, worry-free lifestyle. The high-end amenities and elegant facilities that we offer are designed to make our community feel like more like a luxury resort than a senior living community.
We encourage you to take a look through our website and learn about the Weller Difference. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Care Services at Wellmore
- Assisted Living: Residents of our luxurious assisted living facilities enjoy a strong sense of independence and a vibrant community lifestyle. Members take comfort in seeing the same caregivers each day and night, allowing them to develop strong relationships with a team that truly understands their needs. Our assisted living program is all about maximizing quality of life, which is why we use a person-centered approach that provides members with care that makes sense for them. No one-size-fits-all approach.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Wellmore understands the challenges that come with Alzheimer’s and dementia, both for the patient and their loved ones. Through a combination of person-centered care, daily mental stimulation activities and a supportive community environment, our memory care program is designed to help ease the burdens on everyone involved. Our community provides nurturing Alzheimer’s and dementia care that is focused on the individual, helping them to maintain the sense of dignity and purpose they deserve.
- Skilled Nursing: Our luxury skilled nursing facilities are ideal for seniors who need regular medical care or treatments within a community environment. Our team of registered nurses provide more than just medical care—they provide dedicated, individualized support for each and every member to ensure their needs are met. Our skilled nursing program is designed so that members and their families can enjoy each other’s time and live worry-free.
- Short-Term Rehab: Our partnership with Genesis Rehab Services makes us one of the premier short-term rehabilitation providers for seniors nationally. Our program delivers phenomenal outcomes in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Whether you’re recovering from surgery or rehabilitating due to a medical issue, our team will work with you on a program based around your goals.
- Fine Dining
- Activity Room
- Living Room
- Café/ Bar
- Salon and Spa
- On-site Rehab Services
- Our 3-time Assisted Living Federation of America Best of the Best Award-winning wellness program.
- A heated indoor therapy pool featuring ramp enabling easy entry.
- Stationary exercise equipment and weight room.
- Classroom/aerobic space.
Wellmore of Daniel Island is located at 580 Robert Daniel Dr, Charleston, SC 29492.
Directions from Mount Pleasant, SC:
From Mount Pleasant, navigate onto I-526 W. From I-526 W, take exit 24 and then turn left onto Island Park Dr toward the traffic circle. Take the 2nd exit on the traffic circle to stay on Island Park Dr and continue forward. When you reach the next traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Robert Daniel Dr and continue forward until you reach Wellmore of Daniel Island.
Directions from North Charleston, SC:
From North Charleston, navigate onto I-526 E. From I-526 E, take exit 24 and continue onto River Landing Dr. Continue on River Landing Dr for about half a mile and then take a left onto Island Park Dr. Continue down Island Park Dr for another half mile until you reach a traffic circle. Take the 2nd exit on the traffic circle to stay on Island Park Dr and continue forward. When you reach the next traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Robert Daniel Dr and continue forward until you reach Wellmore of Daniel Island.
Directions from Summerville, SC:
From Summerville, head east on I-26 and continue on until exit 212, where you will merge onto I-526 E toward Mount Pleasant. From here, take exit 24 and then follow the above directions from North Charleston.
Directions from Isle of Palms, SC:
From Isle of Palms, navigate to SC-517 N. Continue on SC-517 N until you reach Hungry Neck Blvd, where you will take a left. Continue for 1.4 miles until you reach a fork, where you will keep left and merge onto merge onto I-526 W. Continue for 5.4 miles and take exit 24. From here, follow the above directions from Mount Pleasant.
If you are interested in learning more about Wellmore of Daniel Island in Charleston, SC, click to schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 843-566-1000 to speak with one of our lifestyle advisors. We look forward to hearing from you!